The Tiny Bubbles blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 4 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.toast-events.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Tiny Bubbles the blog of TOAST events, a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Atlanta where details shine and execution is flawless.

Tiny Bubbles will feature snippets of inspiration, elements that spark our creativity, unique products and ideas, vendors TOAST can’t live without, and so much more!

We hope you will “pop” in often to see what we are working on!
Cheers!

Visit our Website http://www.toast-events.com/

3.03.2009

A Snowy Surprise


I've been working on a project for a few weeks that has been so fun, but since it was a surprise to the guest of honor I didn't want to give anything away. Its often so sad for me to say goodbye to a couple and family after working with them for nearly a year on their wedding. The father of one of my very special past weddings contacted me to help throw a Surprise 50th birthday for his lovely wife, and I jumped at the chance to be involved with the great family again. The task was daunting considering the 4 week lead time and printed invitations a "must", but together we worked to plan a grand fiesta at an upscale Mexican bistro. I was able to pull together a lot of the fantastic vendors that worked on the wedding to create a laid-back and fun event.
Then the snow came, the morning of the party Atlanta received buckets and buckets of snow. I usually take great delight in this being a Floridian but knowing how Atlantans generally freak out in the snow I was concerned about guests and vendors cancelling left and right. I was also worried that it may be difficult to lure the birthday girl out to dinner in the snow. However, despite a few canceled guests everyone made the trek and the birthday girl was totally floored. It was such a wonderful event I will share photos and vendor information with you soon.

2 comments:

The Major's Wife said...

can't wait to see, always love seeing your new posts

The Major's Wife said...

can't wait to see, always love seeing your new posts