The Tiny Bubbles blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 4 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.toast-events.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Tiny Bubbles the blog of TOAST events, a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Atlanta where details shine and execution is flawless.

Tiny Bubbles will feature snippets of inspiration, elements that spark our creativity, unique products and ideas, vendors TOAST can’t live without, and so much more!

We hope you will “pop” in often to see what we are working on!
Cheers!

Visit our Website http://www.toast-events.com/

3.12.2009

McGenius!!!



Cheerio!
If you know me, you know that I am totally in love and obsessed with St. Patrick's day, have been since high school. Living in Atlanta, its the first time people come out of hibernation from winter and there is always something fun to do and a great excuse to entertain. I just LOVE it!


Last year I had a St. Patty's themed pot-luck party with my supper club. Rather than bringing Irish food which no one seems to like, I asked everyone to bring something green to eat! We had pesto pasta, salads, apple martinis...the menu was a tad eclectic but it was super fun! I have a lot of great St. Patricks decor I've picked up over the years at Home Goods and such, but I just HAD to share the McGenius and budget-friendly ideas from Robyn over at Mix Mingle Glow came up with for St. Patricks Tablecsapes. If you are thinking of having a dinner party for the luck of the Irish check out her FANTASTIC ideas for kids and adults. I've included a few of her creations below, but Click Here for the entire post!! Cheers to Robyn, can I come to your party?








No comments: