The Tiny Bubbles blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 4 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.toast-events.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Tiny Bubbles the blog of TOAST events, a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Atlanta where details shine and execution is flawless.

Tiny Bubbles will feature snippets of inspiration, elements that spark our creativity, unique products and ideas, vendors TOAST can’t live without, and so much more!

We hope you will “pop” in often to see what we are working on!
Cheers!

Visit our Website http://www.toast-events.com/

4.25.2009

Talk Derby to Me!





With the Run for the Roses just around the corner I thought I'd share some images from the Kentucky Derby party I planned last year. This annual outdoor concert for a private country club featured a new twist in 2008 as the event fell on Derby Day. Guests came bedecked in party hats and decorated their dining tables to the nines! I hosted a contest for best decorated table, best hat, and best dressed couple. Prizes were furnished by Woodford Reserve, the official bourbon of the Kentucky Derby!

The creative touches were abound tying in all things Derby :: Roses, Bourbon, Hats, Horses, Juleps oh My!
I'm taking my first trip to the real deal Kentucky Derby this year so I will be sure to update on inspiration I find at Churchill Downs on Derby Day.

I've seen several features of Derby-Themed weddings and events and they are just so simply Southern!
What are your plans for the Derby? Anyone else hosting a fete?

















No comments: