The Tiny Bubbles blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 4 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.toast-events.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Tiny Bubbles the blog of TOAST events, a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Atlanta where details shine and execution is flawless.

Tiny Bubbles will feature snippets of inspiration, elements that spark our creativity, unique products and ideas, vendors TOAST can’t live without, and so much more!

We hope you will “pop” in often to see what we are working on!
Cheers!

Visit our Website http://www.toast-events.com/

4.17.2009

Fresh Flower Fridays









I adore fresh flowers, who doesn't? In my dream world I'd have them on my desk and around my house every week. I do however treat myself to flowers on Fridays when I will be able to enjoy them the entire weekend (i.e. not working all weekend or out of town). I've dubbed them "Fresh Flower Fridays". My favorite place to go is Trader Joes since its not only on my way home, they sell great (cheap) wine that I often purchase to accompany my flowers. I know how romantic of myself right?




TJ's has pre-made bouquets as well as seasonal flowers all under $10! Bunches of tulips are only $4.99! This week I went in to pick up some spring buds and was overjoyed to find two of my very very favorite blooms for sale, Ranunculus and Anemones both for $6.99 a bunch! These flowers are rare to find at even a whole foods or specialty store, let alone for this price. So I stocked up and have lots of neat spring arrangements around the house. Trader Joes is a great place to pick up flowers for your Easter dinner! Check out their site to find a location near you!




No comments: