The Tiny Bubbles blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 4 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.toast-events.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Tiny Bubbles the blog of TOAST events, a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Atlanta where details shine and execution is flawless.

Tiny Bubbles will feature snippets of inspiration, elements that spark our creativity, unique products and ideas, vendors TOAST can’t live without, and so much more!

We hope you will “pop” in often to see what we are working on!
Cheers!

Visit our Website http://www.toast-events.com/

2.08.2009

Going Bananas!



Good things come in pretty packages! The highlight of The Wedding Lunch for me is always looking at and tasting dessert, especially if its Wedding Cake! This year was far and beyond the best. I promised myself I'd just have a "teeny taste", of what was tucked behind the fondant.

Well low and behold if it wasn't two layers of Banana Bread, sandwiching chocolate ganache!

It was heaven, and what a genius idea!!! I'm dying to credit the pastry chef being this little gem so if you know who it is, please let me know. Each table got a different dessert and while the dessert companies were credited on the program, it didn't differentiate whose was whose. Needless to say, my "teeny taste" equaled an empty fondant shell by the end. I definitely went bananas for this fun twist on a wedding cake!

No comments: