The Tiny Bubbles blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 4 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.toast-events.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Tiny Bubbles the blog of TOAST events, a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Atlanta where details shine and execution is flawless.

Tiny Bubbles will feature snippets of inspiration, elements that spark our creativity, unique products and ideas, vendors TOAST can’t live without, and so much more!

We hope you will “pop” in often to see what we are working on!
Cheers!

Visit our Website http://www.toast-events.com/

11.18.2009

Card Exchange

It is not even Thanksgiving and I have been feverishly working on my Christmas Cards both personally and professionally. I have an obsession with being one of the first cards people receive. I came across this fabulous idea from Brooklyn Bride and just had to share! I don't even know when I will find time to send out my 75+ greetings, so hand making even 5 is not going to happen, but I thought I'd share this fun idea in the event that you are up for the challenge!

Happy Holidays!



No comments: