The Tiny Bubbles blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address in 4 seconds. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.toast-events.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Tiny Bubbles the blog of TOAST events, a boutique wedding and event planning firm in Atlanta where details shine and execution is flawless.

Tiny Bubbles will feature snippets of inspiration, elements that spark our creativity, unique products and ideas, vendors TOAST can’t live without, and so much more!

We hope you will “pop” in often to see what we are working on!
Cheers!

Visit our Website http://www.toast-events.com/

8.11.2009

My Sole Sister

So by now it is no secret that I love customizable things. I love being able to create exactly what I want! Combine my love for custom creations with my obsession for shoes and intro Morgan Miller Shoes!
This Sassy website (and boutique for those who reside in South Beach) allows you to create your very own design of shoe from the base to the buckle! Wish I would have though of this!

Its a perfect treat for a girls night out, bridal party day or just when you need THE perfect pair to go with something. If you go in the store they craft them while you wait! Orders online can ship in 48 hours.

Check out the Queen of Sole for yourself! Morgan Miller Shoes

No comments: